People decisions that drive business results

We take the time to understand your business to create, implement and deliver solutions that work for your organization.

Learn More

Talent Assessment

Typically, 85% of an iceberg is below the surface of the water, leaving only 15% visible to the eye. The same is true with people. The skills, competencies and behaviors that you see are driven by personality traits, values, experiences and other factors that lie beneath the surface. 


Talent assessments enable organizations to match candidates with jobs that fit their competencies, behaviors and connection skills, ensuring cultural "fit" with the organization. They can help both the employee and employer understand strengths and limitations and identify opportunities to more quickly enhance performance. The result is a purposeful culture, an engaged workforce and increased business results.





Our assessment toolbox helps organizations collect and apply data about internal and external talent to make better people decisions that drive business results.





« Back to Solutions

© 2017 Performance Management Partners, Inc.. All Rights Reserved. Website by Luminus Media, LLC